Penis cross aft erection
After eraction my penis looks cross what i can do & is this harm my sex life. Plz provide solution &

Curvature of the penis is an abnormal bend in the penis that occurs during erection. It is also called Peyronie's disease. In Peyronie's disease, fibrous scar tissue develops in the deep tissues of the penis. The cause of this fibrous tissue is often not known. It can occur spontaneously. Fracture of the penis (injury during intercourse) can lead to this condition. Men are at higher risk of developing curvature of the penis after surgery or radiation treatment for prostate cancer. consult urologist...