Penis Circumcision

I feel that I have excessive foreskin covering my penis. Not sure if this is good. Some Internet articles were suggesting against getting circumcised due to after affects on a man's sexual life. Just wanted to clear my doubts on this before I could think about the removal. And if it is recommended both for sexual and physical health of an individual, doctor in which specialization should I consult? Urologist? Also what are the pros and cons of Circumcision?
views-icons 31 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis Circumcision

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Sexologist
Hi there, If the foreskin is causing you no trouble, why are you thinking of getting rid of it? Circumcision is not going to impact your sexual or physical health. It's a safe procedure, but unnecessary if it isn't causing you any problems. Consult with a Sexologist if you have further doubts, but it's a Surgeon who'll perform the procedure.