Penile shaft is itchy,red
Penile shafts is itchy, small blots of discharge seen in the morning, foreskin is not retractable, sometimes pain in urinating, painful to retract foreskin, seems swollen a bit, and there was some red color in the urine when i was experiencing pain while urinating. I was using antibiotics for the last one month at irregular intervals which were first for stomach infection as I had pain in stomach and then I took medicines for cough. I told amoxycillin for 7 days in which for three days I took 3 capsules a day of 500 mg and for 4 days 2 capsules per day of 500 mg.

Dr. Imran Khan
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Gurgaon

First you should go for circumcision...your fore skin seems the cause of your issues.

Red spot on penile shaft