Penile scar tissue
So 1 month ago I noticed a red skin zone on he glans of my penis. There is mild sensitivity in the area and it hurts if the area is rubbed. Any information if what it is and what caused it and it's treatment would be appreciated
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings. This needs to be better examined in person with assessing some more details on history. Also your age is not mentioned. This could be lichen slerosus or a fungal infection. See a qualified dermatologist near you or you could send in further queries on follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.