Penile scar tissue
So 1 month ago I noticed a red skin zone on he glans of my penis. There is mild sensitivity in the area and it hurts if the area is rubbed. Any information if what it is and what caused it and it's treatment would be appreciated

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. This needs to be better examined in person with assessing some more details on history. Also your age is not mentioned. This could be lichen slerosus or a fungal infection. See a qualified dermatologist near you or you could send in further queries on follow up messaging. Warm regards.