Penial Tumour in dog

My dog had from penis bleeding since 8months. Since 5months we were trying to find out the reason for bleeding. And today with proper scanning & diagnosis found tumour cells in his penis and near his gland(inside it's not clear whether it is tumour cells or stones;could see only a layer of thick blood image. Now that we are proceeding for anti-tumour Injections. Will that fully cure my dog? Surprisingly. He is eating his food all these months &was active. Even now. What all precautions should we take?how to completely kill the tumour cells & save him?

Doctor Answers (1) on Penial Tumour in dog

Dr. Prachi Kshatriya Mohali | Veterinary Surgeon
Complete the chemotherapy treatment nd if wht I got it can be a venereal tumour very common in dogs nd basically gets transmitted by mating of affected female. It can be other kind tumour also so dnt worry much just trust ur doctor n kindly tlk to him regarding this nd if its venereal tumour it gets fully cured by treatment