Pelvic Ultrasound
Can any sign of pregnancy be seen in the pelvic ultrasound in 4-5th week of pregnancy. I had a pelvic ultrasound after 4 and a half week of my lmp.

Hello, If your periods are regularm the gestational sac might be observed at the end of 4th week.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+183
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, if your cycles are regular at 28 to 30 days interval yes, you will be able to see about 5 mm Gestational Sac in endometrium of uterus at the end of 4 th week.

Signs of pelvic infection Pelvic pressure sign of pregnancy