Pelvic Endometriosis
I have pelvic Endometriosis and I am on multiple medicines due to various problems related to the same. My periods are very unpredictable, sometimes come multiple times in the same month or sometimes no period in  a month. During periods along with severe burning horrible pain in abdomen (this is so terrible that I feel like someone is pulling out my organs from inside and at any moment I will be dead of the pain, no medicines help, I cannot move from bed, cannot eat because I vomit them all)  I face nausea, indigestion,bloating,dizziness, backache and constant leg pain from waist to toe.  the leg pain and other problems also occur without period. But now for last one week the pain has shifted from both legs to the left leg and it has worsened so much that I cannot put much pressure on that leg while walking and standing. this is also disturbing my sleep and other works. what shall I do please suggest.

consultation is advisable

Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.