Pelvic and back pain
Sir, i am having pain at pelvic position (front) and lower back . I have consulted a ortho doctor , he checked my vitamin d level. The report reveal my d level is 5.57. So he told me that the pain is due to this. The pain increased now, can you suggest me, i should do any other check? And this pain is due to this only?

Dr. Rahul Poddar
Laparoscopic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
This pain does not seem to be related bones. It can be due to urinary problem or bowel related problem. Please consult a surgeon. Also please be more elaborative . Like due u have in pain or burning during urination or defecation. Any vomiting/loose motions/ constipation.