Peeled off testicles
I get cuts near the genital area many times. I think one of the reason is density of hair. Itching is the severe problem. And it's itchy unless i don't scratch it... It doesn't go away. And after that I feel the burning sensations. Sometimes I hv Peeled Off My skin. I apply soap and power daily still it does not go away. Today I bought candid dusting powder. But it's still the same. I don't walk much. And when I do I get cuts in a single day. This is making my life problematic. 😢 😥

Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
U might be having scrotal dermatitis or fungal infection kindly consult a dermatologist allopathic