PE & ED -...
Hi I am facing unable to have completely satisfied sexual life as I ejaculate too early.. I have been masturbating lot in my teenage. I am looking for a permanent treatment instead of taking Sildenafil and Dapoxitine.. Kindly help.

Hello, your problem of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are most commonly occurring in all ages of men, fortunately these both have high recovery rates through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. In premature ejaculation men come out Very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes, so the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, Low testosterone, tension, stress etc. These problems of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day. 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hello, Masturbation is one of the major reasons you facing this issue. Also as rightly mentioned by you above consumption of Sildenafil and Dapoxitine is not the final solution that you have been looking for your issue. You may get temporary satisfaction but may impact your future sexual life. The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online (9224582o33) or in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Not use temporary medicine If u want best result Change your diet menu and life style N take vajikarna treatment in Ayurveda Consult with me online
Start proper ayurvedic medicine... To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
be stress free. sleep well.. avoid drinking and smoking