PCOS PROBLEM
I'm suffering PCOS problem,since 3 months I'm not mensurated.doctors can plz suggest me out of this cause.my Thyriod test report has TSH 1.95 and my scanning reports says I have PCOS.suggest me some of medicines, of this PCOS want to take medicine regularly...?

Consult a gynaecologist for best advice..
You need to take tablet for getting periods now. Also you need to start with treatment for PCOS with low dose OCP and supplements for pcos along with diet and lifestyle changes
Consult a gynaecologist
Need more detailed history Would like to know your T3,T4 ,LH,FSH,Testostrone levels and more detailed history
u can contact me via my private chat box