Pcos and pregnancy
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and got pregnant and 3 weeks running. But i don't want to have a baby now. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

My opinion dont go fr Mtp. U have pco and u concieved good fr u . Respect this pregnancy
Hello......medical termination of pregnancy can be done safely in first trimester with medicines... Your doctor will prescribe medicine for abortion.. They do ultrasound to confirm that product has been expelled.. If not doc dilate cervix and currete uterus.... Consult gynecologist for MTP.