PCOS and period pain
I have regular periods lasting 4 days with an interval of 28-30 days. I am unmarried but have always suffered from severe period period and typically use a combination of pain killers and hot water bag to ease the bag. The pain occurs when my flow has stopped for some time and then it resumes. I do feel nauseous during this time and typicaly have pms for 3-4 days ahead of it. I was advised to do a scan and the results showed PCOS, the doctor also prescribed all kinds of blood tests for liver, kidney, iron, stress etc. The results were normal with defeciencies in Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, slightly anaemic and high stress levels. The medicines have been prescribed for 3 months are as follows : Evecare syrup(2 times a day) ,Revital tablet(once a day), Shel cal tablet(once a day), Folvite(once a day), Ashwagandha tablets by Himalaya( 2 times a day) and Berocin CZ tablets- 2 times a day.My question is can this control by PCOS and reduce pain ?

Hi, To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen,... If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation.. Polycystic ovary syndrome treatment generally focuses on management of your individual main concerns, such as infertility, hirsutism, acne or obesity... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....