Now 1week ago, i got severe abdomen pain, so i consult Gync Doctor. There she did urine test, culture test and scan too. In urine test, she confirmed as I have gallstones with urine infection. " Severe probe tenderness in right iliac fossa", in scan test. Now to whom specialist, i have consult?? My body weight is 80kgs
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult general surgeon for clearing your appendicitis and gall stones issues ... pcod Wil be managed conservatively.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.