Pcod and unwanted 72
I posted this question 4 days ago, but didn't receive a proper response :Hello, I have Pcod and I used to take contraceptives like carpela and dianette. Since a month I've stopped taking medication for pcod. So, yesterday I happened to have an unprotected intercourse around 1 pm. To be on a safer side I took carpela around 12 am. However, I wasn't sure if carpela would be effective( because carpela isn't listed under the best ecp's). So, today, on 12th February at 9:30 after my breakfast I took unwanted 72. Do you think it'll avoid the pregnancy? And can carpela be taken as ecp? And generally during Pcod are there chances of getting pregnant at all? I was supposed to get my periods on 15th and I've still not received them.

Carpela is not emergency contraceptive pill. If you have taken emg pill that will give you protection but you should do urine pregnancy test. Pcod can cause irregularities in periods and also irregular ovulation so; if you are ovulating even with pcod ; you can become pregnant. I pill or unwanted 72 can make your periods irregular. So if UPT is negative you can wait till 20 th feb.