Pcod and unwanted 72
Hello, I have Pcod and I used to take contraceptives like carpela and dianette. Since a month I've stopped taking medication for pcod. So, yesterday I happened to have an unprotected intercourse around 1 pm. To be on a safer side I took carpela around 12 am. However, I wasn't sure if carpela would be effective( because carpela isn't listed under the best ecp's). So, today, on 12th February at 9:30 after my breakfast I took unwanted 72. Do you think it'll avoid the pregnancy? And can carpela be taken as ecp? And generally during Pcod are there chances of getting pregnant at all?

Hi. As you already took pill 72 , it will protect. Its not 100 percent. If missed your periods, do urine pregnancy test.