Pathogen overgowth
Can Yoga treat pathogen overgrowth and SIBO(Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth), and H Pylori. If Yes, which Yoga postyre and for how much time? What are the other things which can help me?

Hello there we like to explain that you I good for health But your need to know only yoga cannot help for immunity development it needs Diet for that too. So all you need to do is to have your medications regularly and avoiding spicy, greasy, fatty, processed, canned food to.keep yourself healthy. And have regular checkups with your doctor. Thank you