Patchy hair loss
I am loosing hair in patches in some areas of beard, head and moustache. What are natural remedies to cure it, I have tried some medicines, it is not cured yet. Thanknyou. Please help me out.

Dr. A.P Aparna
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Its Alopecia Areata.Here hair loss eould happen over small r big patches form,ultimately it may r msy not lead to whole.There r few remedies in Homeopathy wchich will help in curing&controling the spread.Meanwhile u can apply Hibiscus(red)Glowrs in paste form over those patches regularly will help a bit.But u need to go for medication to avoid further progress.TC.