Parkinson illness Doctor
Dear all My mother (Age -73) has Parkinson illnesses, So I want to consult the Nominal Doctor for consulting , we are at PeriyaNaickenpalyam, Mettuppalayam road, Coimbatore. Please give me the Contact addresses and phone No. Elamurugu
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You can consult a MD physician near you. You can look for best physicians near you using this practo app itself. You can sort doctors based on the number of recommendations and the amount of fees they charge. Also you can consult a physician in government hospital near you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?