Parkinson illness Doctor
Dear all My mother (Age -73) has Parkinson illnesses, So I want to consult the Nominal Doctor for consulting , we are at PeriyaNaickenpalyam, Mettuppalayam road, Coimbatore. Please give me the Contact addresses and phone No. Elamurugu

Hello there. You can consult a MD physician near you. You can look for best physicians near you using this practo app itself. You can sort doctors based on the number of recommendations and the amount of fees they charge. Also you can consult a physician in government hospital near you. Regards