Parasites - Roundworms
Today I See For The First Time Roundworms In My Toilet... That Was Too Alive...I Am Hell Scared... Any One Suggest Something... What's The Problem... And Why It Happen...? I Am A Type 1 Diabetic Last 17 Years...

Hello there. i can understand your concern. you can take a tab. albendazole and ivermectin combination. chew it and swallow before bed and next day what ever parasites are there will come out with the stools. also consult a general surgeon or a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, hook worm and round worm infestation is pretty common in developing countries, about 10% of population are infested with these parasites. These can be treated easily with tablets (like albendazole, mebendazole, ivermectin), please consult a physician for prescription.