Paracetamol
Is it safe that I just take paracip 650 mg tablet two times with a 3 hours gap by mistake for a fever? First dose at 12:30 PM and second dose at 3:45 PM

For fever pcm 650 mg can be taken 6 hrly. But be careful from next time. Now there is no problem.

Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
2gm/day is max dose If you have liver problem stop paracetamol
It is recommended to take it thrice daily every 8 hourly.
Should follow routine medications timely sir, But not a reason to concern if you don't have any symptoms pertaining to toxicity.
NOT TO WORRY RIGHT NOW.
By mistake u said...no I won't harm u. Just be careful from next time. Take Paracetamol 650 only after 6hrs