Paper Cut on my Vagina.

Hi, I have been getting cuts on my Vagina for the past few months. I consulted a doc. And was advised meds ( Ecoflora caps, Fheal ointment, Af-ter ointment and Cal cliugeu forte twice) have visited doc twice and asked to use the same. However, my cuts are persistent and seem to happen over night at times. Pls help.
views-icons 233 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Paper Cut on my Vagina.

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta Delhi | Gynecologist
sometimes due to infection the skin or lining becomes thin  and get easily abraded. if you are feeling dryness also then use vaginal lubricants atleast twice a day. continue using cream for mixed infection.
Thank you for your question.
You may wish to consult a doctor specialising in skin and DVD. Sometimes skin conditions presenting as cuts in the vagina have their roots in your immune system as well and not necessarily just infection. If possible you could take pictures to show how the lesions have changed over time. The doctor may decide to do some blood tests and give some treatment while waiting for results. Unfortunately some conditions are easy to diagnose and treat while others require several trials before you find the right one. Its best to find a doctor who can tell you whether they have a plan for managing your condition. A plan helps both of you to know where you are heading with the treatment and if its not working what you need to do next.
with best wishes