Pancreatic cancer
Sir as per ur suggestions I shown my father to gastroenterologist in Jupiter hospital Mumbai..and after CT scan he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer...doctor has done stenting and during that they have also found that the cancer has spread upto small intestine... They say survival chances are 6 to 9 months only...what should I do ...some of my friends told me that choose Ayurveda over chemotherapy... How practical is that...also I came to know about cancer hospital in valsad..which treats it ayurvedically...any suggestions pls

Hi....., In metastatic i.e distant spread pancreatic cancer, chemotherapy is recommended for individuals....It has been proven to both extend the lives of patients with pancreatic cancer and to improve their quality of life. ...... Chemotherapy travels through the bloodstream and goes anywhere the blood flows and, as such, treats most of the body. It can attack a cancer that has spread through the body wherever it is found..... Chemotherapy options for patients with pancreatic cancer vary from treatment with a single chemotherapy agent to treatment with as many as three chemotherapies given together.....Consult oncologist...
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
yes .valsad vagaldhara is good for cancer with ayurvedic way..