Palmer Hyperhidriosis

Hi doctor , I am Vidhu from India I am having the problem of hyperhidriosis of palm and feet..I am in the final year of my high school .I am loosing confidence and writing task is difficult....I dont have thyriod or anxiety..but become anxious due to this.I am used to masturbate alternative days.I need help pls :(

Doctor Answers (1) on Palmer Hyperhidriosis

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Often there is no underlying cause of heavy sweating; this condition is called primary hyperhidrosis. This type usually affects your palms and soles and sometimes your face. It may have a hereditary component, because it sometimes clusters in families.

If the sweating can be attributed to an underlying medical condition, it's called secondary hyperhidrosis. This type is more likely to cause sweating all over your body. 

Choose shoes and socks made of natural materials. Shoes made of natural materials, such as leather, can help prevent sweaty feet by allowing your feet to breathe. When you're active, moisture-wicking athletic socks are a good choice.

Rotate your shoes. Shoes won't completely dry overnight, so try not to wear the same pair two days in a row.

Change your socks often. Change socks or hose once or twice a day, drying your feet thoroughly each time. You may want to try pantyhose with cotton soles. Use over-the-counter foot powders to help absorb sweat.

Air your feet. Go barefoot when you can, or at least slip out of your shoes now and then.