Pains in legs

I am 35 yrs. I am vegetarian. I never smoked and never taken alcohol in my life. Also I am not addicted with any type of tobacco. I have been suffering from pains in legs, waist and back for long time. I visited doctors. They did some X-Rays and blood tests. They didn’t find anything special and prescribed some medicines. In spite of those medicines, there are no satisfactory outcomes. If I do any small physical work related to my legs, my legs tremble/vibrate with pain. Is it related to weakness in my legs or it’s because of my leg ache? Please let me know how to recover it?

Doctor Answers (3) on Pains in legs

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk multivitamin.
Do strength exercises like quadriceps exercises cycle, Cross trainer in gradually process it will cure and stretching exercises of back and legs .
Posture correction must
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well legs trembling and vibrating on small amount of work either means you are straining yourself, your body weight is heavier or probably lack of stamina...you need to exercise daily so that the stamina will increase and also have proteinaceous food items.... Thank you
meet a physician once and