Paining in penis
Hi sir, My penis paining from last 1 and half years. I have taken treatment from 2 urologist doctor but paining is not relief up to now. Due to that i am very worried about it so please tell me what will i do and suggest me which type of doctor i take treatment?
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Exactly which part of the penis is paining? Have you undergone any tests? And what have you taken for treatment? Since your question is incomplete providing the answer for above mentioned questions would help a great deal understanding your case. Kindly attach reports and prescriptions which were given. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?