Painfull Boil in face
I have a boil in my face there is pain and puss formation...and swelling all around ... advice the possible reasons and remedy for it
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Boil on face with pus is something of concern especially if its near the nose/ moustache area... Do not press or squeeze out pus your self, this could cause spread of the pus to elsewhere internally. See a qualified dermatologist near you, you'll need a course of anti biotics. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.