Painful shoe bite
I have a horrible shoe bite that's become a hardened blister. It's been a month now and nothing has helped soften it. Very painful and unable to wear shoes. What can I do?

Dr. Harsha
Hello there....I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from corn or callosity. Blisters usually rupture off in a few days to leave behind raw areas. Since it is painful, kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.

How to remove shoe bite scars