Painful pimple in 30s
I had beautiful clear skin in my teenage also didn't had any acne in my adult life As i am hitting my 30, i am getting this cystic acne on face which are so painful, and after taking treatment its still persist. Why??

Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Acne breakouts can occur in adults too ! These are called as adult onset acne. It needs detailed evaluation.
consult online for futher detailed evaluation and treatment accordingly can be given