Painful lump in underarm
Last month I had a painful lump in the underarm. I took doctor's tablet and properly nursed it until all the puss was drained and gone. Now the in the exact same spot, there is again a small lump, it's not painful yet. I have pcod and taking Diane 35 for treatment. But why is it reoccurring. Is the tablet causing it. Please advise.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can click on chat now for instant consultation *Dr Hemanth Patakamuri*

May be because there is an underlying collection in the underarm Detailed in person examination is advisable
Medication under prescription is advisable
Take cap clindamycin 300 twice daily and tab Combiflam thrice daily
Need more details with pictures. Can see a surgeon if no improvement from Antibiotics.