Painful intercourse
I am having trouble with intercourse. The fore skin of penis seem to be too tight and doesn't return back to its original position. Bringing it back is painful and hence I loose interest and I am unable to enjoy my sex life. Want to know about circumcision.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....The first choice of treatment is usually a steroid ointment that is locally applied.  . Once full retraction is possible the ointment is discontinued.if that fails circumcision is done .. Surgical methods range from the complete removal of the foreskin to more minor operations to relieve foreskin tightness,it done under anesthesia...