Painful Blister on Foot
I have a painful blister on the heel bone. Caused by a shoe bite. It has been months now and nothing has cured it. It's only gotten worse. Unable to wear shoes because of the pain caused by any chafing. What can I do? Please help.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to quit weaing shoes for a few days. Wear slippers or flats. That would be good. Apply any antibacterial cream over the area like mupi ointment.  It will reduce in a few days. Tab. Rutoheal-D twice a day after food for 3 days. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, First of all stop wearing closed shoes for some time and wear slippers. Make sure there is no or minimum friction with the blister. You can apply Soframycin cream on the blister twice a day
Dr. Laxman G. Jonwal
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello There, 1) Silverex neon Ointment Twice daily after bath and at 5pm. 2) Ointment Dipgenta Plus apply at bedtime. 3) Avoid friction. 4) For protection put gauge piece. Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management. Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is ultimate solution for Chronic Diseases.