Pain Stiffness left waist
I am having tender pain on the left side waist, kind of stiffness as if muscles or nerves getting stretched or stiff on that side, also can't sleep on that side, have been taking multi vitamins and physio sessions which reduces pain a bit but still not subsiding completely, pain also goes to legs and I feel tremors or shakiness in nerves where pain is occurring. Please let me know whom should I consult to ?

Hello.. Well continue the physiotherapy sessions apart from using muscle relaxants...you can also try applying oil to the area and giving steam.  It will help in relieving the pain.  Please also follow up with the orthopaedician too..we may need evaluation.  Thank you
Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Amritsar
Get clinical examination for evaluation of pain source....get required investigations done