Pain right side stomach
From 2 days there is sudden pain in my right side of lower stomach.due to this pain in my right of lower back is occurring. tell me what should i do is there any serious concern !!! any remedies please!!

Mohd Ashraf Alam
General Physician 5 yrs exp Aligarh

Agree with Dr.Navya
Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your worry.. pain in right abdomen with backpain could be due to kidney stones, kidney infections, colitis, appendicitis, gall bladder stones.. please get ultrasound of abdomen done to know the cause.. consult nearest physician in person soon..don't worry as everything is treatable..