Pain on throat & nose
I am feeling little pain on my backside of ear and throat and also feeling pain from one side of nose and between eyes. I am not sure its due to cold or not because my nose is open there is not any blockage due to cold but 3-4 days back i was having cough problem so i have taken benadryl CR and now i dont have cough but may be cold from inside that why my nose feeling little dryness. Which medicine i need to take ??

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It looks like you could be suffering from sinusitis. The sinusitis pain can persist for a days, even after the primary infection has come down. But it can only be confirmed after examining your sinuses. So kindly consult a nearby Ent specialist for further evaluation. Treatment can include antihistamines, steam inhalation to clear your sinuses.