Pain on left side abdomen
I have pain on left side of abdomen when urinating. It triggers only while urinating otherwise there is no problem. Can you please help me with it.

For This problem you are advised to go for USG of whole abdomen for diagnosis.
consult me online with full history and detail and report for further query and diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief.

Do one usg whole abdomen or xray KUB  ..visit a doctor for treatment
if renal stone is there thn Ayurvedic treatment is best
Hi dear most probably a uti or even a renal stone Advice for ultrasound whole abdomen and pelvis Urine for routine examination and culture ,CBC A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Some possible reasons for your symptoms could be kidney stones or a urinary tract infection. Kidney stones can cause a lot of pain, especially when urinating, when the ureter contracts and also cause pain on one side of the abdomen. They are usually sharp pains. Another possibility is a urinary tract infection which is caused by bacteria that have migrated up the urethra which is where your urine exits the body. Or may be possibilities of pyelonephritis. Homeopathy has treatment for this. Medicines include Mag phos, Sarsaparila, Lycopodium, Berberis vulgaris, Cantharis, etc...
Consult any Homeopathic Physician.
May be uti And calculi First you share all details Then i will suggest  you
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier service