Pain on both sides of my waist sides
Hello I get pain in small particular area on both sides of my waist.if I press that particular  area it pains a lot. Both sides are almost identical areas where it pains.during my sleep it pains as pressure is exerted more on one side .exact spot on the other side .only that particular tiny spot pains a lot when touched or pressed. Please help

Let me know your occupation. It may be muscular in origin. Apply Oxalgin nano gel 2 to 3 times a day.
consult me if not get relieved.

USG whole abdomen with CBC and kft .
The area you are pointing is the kidney region. Please get your Sonography of the whole Abdomen, Blood CBC and Blood KFT done. With the report please consult with a General Physician on Practo
Do USG whole abdomen
Consult a general surgeon in your place for physical examination.
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Do usg whole abdomen for better evaluation