Pain of stone

Hi doc Wanna to ask wht to do in pain of stone, it is from testies to stomach , I also had a injection but no relief please help me out. Thanks

hello there. you need to drink lots of water and avoid foods which cause urinary stones. avoid tomatoes, milk etc. the pain will be there till you have a stone, therefore removing the stone is a permanent solution. drinking lots of water is a solution when the stone is small. visit a surgeon and get examined, find out where exactly the stone is, how big is it etc. then the mode of treatment can be better suggested. but regardless if what the size of stone is, you need to drink lots of water. regards
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, In the information you have given it is not mentioined if any diagnotic test was done to make sure that the pain is from the kidney stone. I suggest you get a simple ultrasound of your abdomen done, it will give you the diagnosis, depending on the size of stone the treatment options would vary. Once you have done the test see a urologist. I wish you a very happy and healthy life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai