Pain near wisdom tooth.

Pain near wisdom tooth a bearable pain but latee it was severe I took a half brufen and it has subsidie a bit I maintain a good oral hygiene but there is still a slight pain so far I have taken 3 half brufen

Dr. Amreen Sadiqa
Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hey if tooth is coming out then it's normal to have slight discomfort in spite of good oral hygiene.. It's normal so don't worry. If the you experience any sudden sharp pain, cheek biting, swelling, redness near the tooth see a dentist n seek further treatment. Good luck
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..visit a nearest dentist to start treatment. You can start applying pansoral gel on the affected area. Regards
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Wisdom tooth pain is comman now When tooth is coming out usually u vs have initial pain, if tooth is coming in right position den no problem once tooth is out u vl be fine, u can do luke warm water rinsing, If it's not n right position or on top of tooth if gums are closed and food is getting stuck between gums and tooth that in turn will cause tooth decay and abscess will occur. In that case u better get tooth removed But for this v require to take an X ray and see den take a call to give which type of treatment Better u visit near by clinic and get it checked Don keep taking medicines by ur self