Pain near wisdom tooth
I have pain in right side of my jaw. The pain keeps radiating and I feel it's coming from last 4 Teeths ( two upper and two lower) My upper right wisdom hasn't erupted. Doctor gave me some antibiotics and painkiller . I have no major cavity as such - having plaque . Doctor recommended me removal of lower right wisdom tooth along with RCT and calling of molar next . Is it necessary ?

So according to lower right side x ray you have cavity on the side portion of the tooth which has been adviced For RCT. These types of cavities are mostly only visible on x rays that is why you find the tooth on outer side when you open your mouth with no cavity but you have them in between two teeth.
RCT is advisible for that tooth. also for wisdom tooth take your call if it is paining a lot go for extraction.
Do not drink extreme hot or cold beverages. Do not chew hard food stuff from that side.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi According to ur X-ray u need to do RCT . Thank you