Pain  near pelvis

Hello Dr.. I have all of a sudden started getting acute pain on the left side of my abdomen towards the pelvis since last one week...it comes and goes of automatically.but when comes it's unbearable.I drink lots of water and never control urination even then can I get stones.are these the symptoms of stones.please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain  near pelvis

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
symptoms of kidney stones include: Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribsPain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groinPain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensityPain on urinationPink, red or brown urineCloudy or foul-smelling urineNausea and vomitingPersistent need to urinateUrinating more often than usualFever and chills if an infection is presentUrinating small amounts of urine.. Consult Surgeon...
Dr. Ravindra Mishra
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician
it can be due to stone or Urinary track infection get your urine routine done and Sos USG ABDOMEN any medication??