Pain/muscle spasms causes anxiety
I been in and out the ER the last 6 months because of pain under my right rib shooting into my back sometimes the pain under the rib gets worse when I take a deep breath also have random nerve/muscle spasm on both sides of my torso doctor's keep sending me home saying it might be a stomach problem any ideas on what else it can be??

It may be angina ,get your ECG done... And also observe how often you need to take deep breaths and what kind of pain it is... Is it radiating pain..? Also note when it does..? Is it after taking the food or any other time

Can nicotine patches cause muscle pain Rhomboid muscle pain causes Can constipation cause bladder spasms