cancer-icon

Pain-lower left abdomen

I consulted doctor for Mild-pain in my Lower left abdomen and took these medicines (PENTOZA-D, OFLOX OZ, Colisam, smily L, DOXT, Flanil ,CANEX, ZINCONIA SYRUP, ONDEM, Biocus -LB thinking it as a gastro-intestinal issue. Also did USG-ABD-pelvic but nothing related was diagnosed. My stool and urine is normal in the morning and appetite is fine too. The pain is not severe(mild) but it attracts my attention after having my food and it goes away after some hours. This mild pain is near the left intestine area(behind my pants belt area) since 4 months. As nothing was found in the USG, can we conclude that its not related to colon cancer or any cancer, which is life threatening? Please tell me if there is anything else happening in my lower abdomen as this occasional mild pain is really annoying & frustrating. Do I need some other Scans / Tests to diagnose ? My height is 5.8 and weight is 80kgs.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain-lower left abdomen

Dr. Kaushal Yadav Gurgaon | Surgical Oncologist
Most probably because of gastritis. Take your antacid for 2 weeks and get review