Pain Left Leg Muscle
I feel severe pain in my left leg muscle while I stand or walk, pain is in muscle below knee muscle and above knee in back of thigh. It intense after my 14 KM walk for Vaisnave Devi

Dr. Chirag Dalal
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Along with the mentioned Physiotherapy approaches take a pain killer with muscle relaxant. Should work if it is post excessive walking. It is self limiting don't worry. Do consult a doctor if it doesn't settle.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
General Physician 21 yrs exp Noida

Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping. Hot Fomentation.
Dr. Aneeta Verma (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi
As u mentioned it is after a walk , it is due to muscle spasm I agree with the dr u take hot and cold pack contrast and do ankle pump . It will be better after few days .
Dr. Suchita K Taparia (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Noida
hello sir...just apply hot water and do regular exercise and little rest...thanks