Pain in wrist
Light pain in wrist. Cause: weight lifting in improper way in gym. Seen a doctor: Dr. told to take rest & keep warm - no medication helps It was recovering very very slow... Then i started driving car, again problem started (due to frequent gear shifting) as no complete rest to wrist. Its been 3-4 months now pls help

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

I feel you may have injured your wrist and some soft tissue injury has happened or sometimes a ganglion type small swelling happens which causes this problem so I will suggest to consult a orthopaedic surgeon with experience in hand surgery who may advise you MRI or sonography depending on your signs and symptoms