Pain in wrist
Hello Sir/Mam, Last year in May 2015, I had an bike accident and I fell off the bike on the road post which I had lot of pain in my left wrist so I had an X-Ray which show minor fracture. So I had plaster for a month. But even when the doctor take plaster off after one month of accident, the pain still persists in my left wrist. I thought that may be in few months I will get rid of the pain but today its more than an year but the same amount of pain is still there in my left wrist. I have consulted many doctors but no one could tell the actual cause of the pain. I have taken X-ray many times of my left wrist but nothing comes out in X-ray. Could you please help me. I will be highly obliged. Thanks & Regards, Ayush Bajpai

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Tab Tendofit forte thrice daily for a month . Rest Crepe bandage if possible. Tab Maxical Plus one daily Consult.me again after a month. U will be much fitter till than
Dr. Ravindra Mishra
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Get a MRI scanning done Wil come to know