Pain in while body
My mother has pain in all over body, she is a patient of osteoporosis, main pain area is back, she cannot walk or stand for more time, she need to take rest for 2 hours then she can again do some activity for 30 min max. Now plain goes to the back portion of head, head whirls. We consulted many orthopedics but all time xray, CT scan comes normal, whom to consult, shall we visit a neurologist. Please suggest..
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, Many people with osteoporosis have no symptoms until they have a bone fracture. Treatment includes medications, healthy diet and weight-bearing exercise to help prevent bone loss or strengthen already weak bones. Please continue her medications for osteoporosis, and if she complaints pain even after all pain medications,, please consult psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.