Pain in waist
Sir my wife sifring for pain in his waist so I ask is this symptom of rabies or normally because she was touch a woman who was spend some time with rabies pesent I m in doubt how can I clear this...? Please help me ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Please read about rabies on wikipedia. There is an excellent article which will clear all your doubts and you will get to learn a lot also. But if you do not want to read, then the answer is no. Rabies doesn't spread that way. Kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.