Pain in vagina upper part and in stomach
Today in morning i eat one bite of boil egg and started felling pain in stomach so eat one tab of rantidine but  after some time eating my lunch i started severe pain in stomach so again i eat rantidine and Eno and my pain slightly less But in morning itself i was also having pain in my upper part of vagina And yesterday i taken unwanted 72 in the evening Is there something serious regarding my vaginal pain and stomach pain

Why did you take unwanted 72.. Did u had unprotected sex ? Pain in vagina may be related to sexual intercourse..And pls don't take Rantidine...It is banned now.. please consult if symptoms persist