Pain in vagina

My friend has severe pain in the left side of the hurts when she walks hurts while climbing stairs...hurts when passes urine..but.not much...what should we do?wht is the problem? Reply ASAP
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Consult a gynecologist. She should Undergo local examination. Her marital status is important in such case. Local gynecologist can help... Thanks. Dr Chetan Maandharkar Queen Women's Hospital, Ahmedabad
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?